Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Challenge: Cutthroat Bids Farewell To JD and Mandi - Whoever They Are

The second episode of Cutthroat aired last night and we saw JD and Mandi go into the Gulag and look pathetic. They had their asses kicked by Brandon and Cara Maria respectively.

Mandi was apparently Wes' partner on Fresh Meat II. Despite the fact that she's a pretty blonde, I did not remember her at all. I'm guessing Wes carried her ass all over the challenge before finally collapsing.

JD was on RW: Brooklyn. Now that I think about it, he was the gay guy that was very touched by the Pedro documentary. I really hated that season of the real world.

I'm just wondering how much longer MTV is going to tease us with CT's return. This is the Snookie-punch of Cutthroat.

No comments:

Post a Comment