Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Watch These Shows!

There's lots of television on every single day. Unlike the last week, I'm going to tell you what you should and shouldn't watch.

Sons of Anarchy - 10e - FX
A 90-minute episode. I'm guessing shit gets heavy.

Dancing With The Stars - 9e - ABC
I spoke with my mother earlier today. She thinks that Audrina gets voted off tonight. She also predicts Brandi will win, but she's not a fan.

NBA Basketball! - 7:30e - TNT
Basketball is back! Three games tonight, one is on the free League Pass preview. I just got a cable box for my room today so I'll be able to watch basketball every night. No wrestling for the remote for me.

Lala Marries Melo - 8e - VH1
This show has been on, but I have no idea if its over or in the middle of the run. This show just doesn't interest me. Neither as a sports blogger or a television blogger.

Tosh.0 - 8e-10e - Comedy Central
A mini-marathon. Always amusing.

Nick Swardson's Pretend Time - 10e - Comedy Central
Definitely worth DVRing.

Bad Girls Club - 9e - Oxygen
BGC remains one of the most important shows on television.

Don't Watch:
16 and Pregnant
I hate that show and everyone involved with it. I also don't like Teen Mom. Or Hoarders. That show creeps me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment